Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sammiches


Lately I've been enjoying a sandwich phase, I've had a lot of bread laying around the house and what do you make under those conditions? Sandwiches. You know it.

I started with the classics; peanut butter and jelly and another #1, grilled cheese.

It went well and life seemed okay so I decided to kick it up another notch to salami sandwiches on a toasted bun, club sandwiches fitted with tomato, lettuce and turkey and the occasional BLT.

But just recently, I've been auditioning cucumbers, french breads, exotic cheeses, hot mustard, banana peppers, jalapenos, green peppers, etc..

I've learned that you can put anything on a sandwich, and once you cut it in half, it's looks pretty good.

4 comments:

Miss Alie Ward said...

I urge you learn from history's greatest rock n roll overdoses-- don't go down like Mama Cass.
Chew the ham, Bauer. Chew the ham.

...Banter said...

This is a sammich.

KBO said...

I would highly recommend two favorites: cheddar and apples, grilled, and tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil leaves, grilled in olive oil.

SAMMICHES!

...Banter said...

where'd you go?!?